Catherine S.N. LeftwichParalegal
Tammy L. KleinParalegal
Catherine S. N. Leftwich brings a wealth of experience with over 20 years in the legal profession which includes working for two of the largest law firms in Wisconsin. She specializes in managing large litigation cases which involve complex electronic discovery issues. She enjoys the fast-paced nature of the practice of law and her dedication to client causes is immeasurable. She understands their need for open lines of communication about, sensitivity to and management of costs.
Cathy assists with all aspects of preparing a case for trial, from the initial factual investigation through discovery, analyzing documents, coordinating large scale document productions with the use of technology, depositions and trial. Cathy has significant trial experience in courts throughout the country, including logistics, witness coordination, managing voluminous trial exhibits, and assisting attorneys by providing technology support during Federal and State trials.
A native of Kenya she pursued her higher education in England, where she had the opportunity to work with various members of the House of Lords, Westminster Parliament in London as a research assistant.
- As Project Manager successfully oversaw multiple small and large complex litigation cases, designing, implementing and maintaining litigation databases.
- Worked directly with clients in implementing Litigation Holds, identifying key custodians, and identifying key terms.
- Prepared Litigation budgets and project plans which were used as a roadmap for matters, tracking the spend-to-budget and successfully staying within budget.
- Paralegal and litigation support specialist responsible for various professional liability, insurance coverage, and class action litigation. Providing support to trial teams litigation efforts through the use of technology.
- Member of E-Discovery Advisory Group.
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Certificate in Project Management/PMP, 2016
University of Buckingham, Buckingham, UK, Bachelor of Laws (Honors), 1993
London School of Accountancy, London, UK, ACCA Part 1 – Accounting, 1986
Cathy loves to spend time cooking African dishes for her family and friends. She is an avid reader who loves to keep up to date with current events. She participates in various local events in her Wauwatosa neighborhood. She has a passion for traveling and has had the opportunity of visiting many countries around the world. She is a fervent enthusiast of swimming and tennis and is a closet admirer of Harley Davidson motorcycles. She hopes to get her motorcycle license in the new future.